Tailgate by spirits after attending funeral

3rd Jan 2011
Yishun Ring Road

1st time attended a indian funeral with my colleagues. Reached there can feel strong energy causing my crown chakra to feel the pain.The body is placed on the floor inside the house so we went up to the house..


We were told to stand around the body, & silence for a min, when inside, my whole crown was throbbing & 3rd eye chakra also…my right hand was also shivering indicating a strong presence of spirits around...then go down to void deck & wait until sent off…Before they carry the coffin down, they were blowing the horn…from there, the presence of spirits were greater.

During the ritual, when the coffin was inside the car, i saw a group of spirits gathering around the coffin car…from there onwards, my crown chakra pressure was heavy...I knew some spirits were around me but didnt ask them what they want until 8plus i meet Jas, the moment she step into my car…her crown chakra & 3rd eye was painful…so I ask her to do her protection, her hearing was also affected…& could hardly breathe
When jas alight from the car, she feel alright….After sent her home, I saw an old indian man with white tall turban, i went back to do the neccessary & see what he want… I saw a group of spirits lead by that old indian man & they seek my help to chao du...

In any funerals, remember not to say the wrong things. There are many spirits that crowd around at the funerals, they are the relatives, friends of the deceased & some passerbys..

No comments:

Post a Comment