Haunted Shoe Shop @ Marina Square

Location: Marina Square Shopping Centre
Date: 17 Aug
Time: 10pm

Ms S move into the shopping centre 6 yrs ago after a major renovation. Some of her staffs saw a lady ghost in white inside the shop, heard the ghost whisperings..It will also called out the staff names. Once, a customer daughter was pointing at the top of the shoe shelf in the store asking why there is a lady sitting so high up at the shelf….


Was waiting outside the shop for Ms S.While entering the shop, could feel the negative energy inside the shop. After chat for a while, start my chanting…the negative energy is getting stronger & stronger that my right hand is shaking…2 ladies appeared…one showed me her ghostly face…her eyes were empty without eyeballs,…asked them why they are there…she mentioned that they followed one of Ms S Staff to the shop….advised them to leave & go reincarnate…& dont disturb Ms S from doing business & I will help to 超度 them..they agreed..& I started my chanting…after they left… went around the shop to cleanse the energy restoring back positive energy..followed by sealing up the shop to prevent any other ghosts from coming..

No comments:

Post a Comment